Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bombardment

Is this what buying a house is like every time it's done? I thought that if I could get through the pre-approval and offer acceptance, it'd be smooth sailing from there.

Boy, am I stupid. We're supposed to close 2 weeks from Friday and it feels like there's still so much that's up in the air. Where's the closing happening? What time? Is our mortgage 100 percent without-a-doubt approved? What happens if something's missing? Why can I not get any straight answers? RAAAAAHHHHHHHHH-

Ok. Here's what we'll do. We'll just never move again. Provided all goes well and my ne'er-do-well brain is just fretting for the sake of fretting, we'll just stay in this house and add on to it as need be. Sure, it may wind up looking like the Weasley's house but if it means not having to do the Tango de la Mortgage again I'll be thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment